Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Roger, It's just not so......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    .....Jolly around here when your not feeling well!!! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Get well soon my friend!!!

    Gregg

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ January 26, 2008 08:29 PM: Message edited by: wing nut ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll second that i hope you get well soon my friend.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gregg, Janet, I can't tell you how nice I thought it was for you to stop by. I finally broke down & went to the Doctor yesterday & they gave me some type of breathing treatment, and sent me home with some horse pill sized anti-biotics, a powder inhaler and a rescue inhaler.
    Today my ribs hurt so bad from coughing, but I'm starting to bring the nasty stuff up, out of my lungs so I can breath a little better this morning.
    Take care my friends.
    rog

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    22getwell
    I hope you are on the road to recovery Rog,
    so you can spend more time on the internet highway!

    Take care dude!
    [img]graemlins/computer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    re did everyone go????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •